When you think about hair removal methods, there are a lot of options available in the market. Therefore it can be difficult to decide which method is good for you and which is not. Which method do you like personally?
Well, it’s your personal choice that either you go for a temporary hair removal method or permanent hair removal treatment. All conventional methods such as shaving, waxing, epilation, plucking, and the use of depilatory creams give temporary results.
Permanent hair removal methods are professional laser hair removal treatment and IPL at-home devices. Both these therapies use light energy to damage the hair follicles and hair growth is stopped. Let us make a comparison between hair removal creams and IPL hair removal therapy to figure out which is better.
Hair Removal Creams or Depilatory Creams:
Hair removal creams are also called depilatory creams as depilatory means to remove hairs and these have been used by both men and women for a long time to make their body parts hair-free and smooth.
At the start, these hair-removing creams were used to remove the hair of men but later different brands have launched hair-removing creams for both men and women that are being used commonly by the majority of people.
How Hair removing Creams Works:
Depilatory cream contains a chemical that denatures the keratin strand of hairs and they become soft like jelly. Then they are removed with the help of the soft damp cloth. The application of hair-removing creams is as follows:
- Clean the area from where hairs need to be removed.
- Apply a thin layer of cream on it and rub softly to break the keratin bond of hair strands.
- It takes about 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness and texture of the hairs to completely break all bonds of hair strands.
- After that gently remove the cream with the help of a soft damp cloth.
- Apply moisturizer after washing the area.
If you wait longer to remove the cream then it may lead to skin irritation and redness therefore period should be noted carefully.
Potential Features of Hair Removing Creams:
You may gravitate the hair-removing creams because of the following pros of hair-removing creams:
- The use of hair removal creams is a very quick method to remove hairs from any part of the body because it takes a maximum of 10-15 minutes to remove hairs from large areas of the body.
- Due to high competition in the market for hair removal creams, they are inexpensive and are available even in your local stores.
- It does not require any special instrument or skill to use hair-removing creams and you can use them whenever you want.
- Another benefit of hair removal creams is that, they make hairs soft as compared to shaving which makes hairs more thick and sharp.
Cons of Hair Removing Creams:
Now come some disadvantages of hair-removing creams;
- Even by adding a strong aroma, the strong bad smell of hair-removing creams is difficult to hide and it is unpleasant to such an extent that people don’t use it only for aroma.
- Some local brands of hair-removing creams use harsh and strong chemicals that produce redness and irritation.
IPL Hair Removal Treatment:
IPL hair removal treatment is the latest hair removal method just like laser hair removal and it uses light energy to do hair removal.
How IPL Works:
IPL hair therapy uses Intense Pulsed Light to damage hair roots. IPL at-home devices are available in the market and there is a lot of variety to select. When an IPL device emits light, it is absorbed by the skin through hair follicles where it is converted into heat. This heat destroys hair roots and hair growth is either stopped or slowed.
It is very easy to use IPL devices and the company provides a guideline to follow before using IPL therapy.
Key Features of IPL Therapy:
- IPL therapy removes hairs without causing any pain and it is very convenient as well.
- You only have to pay once in life to purchase an IPL device.
- Light provides energy that improves skin health and circulation.
- With different power and intensity settings, you can use it with different settings for different parts of the body.
- It is a faster and more long-lasting hair removal treatment.
Cons of IPL Treatment:
Although IPL is being used by the majority of people it has also some disadvantages;
- IPL hair removal is not suitable for all skin tones and hair colors.
- It can’t be used on those areas that are dark having moles and excessive melanin pigment.
- It requires many sessions to completely get rid of all unwanted hairs.
Hair-removing creams can make your skin smooth and shiny for a couple of days and you have to repeat the procedure weekly while IPL hair removal device is purchased once in life and you will get hair-free and amazing to touch skin for your whole life.
Elevate Your Fan Experience: Must-See Moments In NBA Playoffs 2024
The NBA playoffs have reached your fingertips, and you’re excited for the rest of the season. There are several tales...
Techberry Review: A Deep Dive into Next-Generation Trading Technologies
There have been significant shifts in the world of online trading in recent years, marked by technological advancements and changing...
What are the Potential Health Benefits of HHC?
You’ve heard of THC, you’ve heard of CBD, and now there’s Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC). But not as many people know about...
How Women-Owned Businesses Are Changing the Game
In the dynamic world of entrepreneurship, women owned businesses are not just making their mark; they are redefining the rules...
DeFi Projects and Crypto Mixers, Is There A Connection Between Them
In the digital age, when the anonymity of users is severely limited and the development process is only accelerating, the...
Rita Ora’s Net Worth, Career, Charity Work, and More Explored
Rita Ora is an actress and singer from Britain. She went to England when she was a little girl and...
Norman Reedus Net Worth Revealed
Norman Reedus’s net worth is a curiosity for all of us. Norman Reedus is one of the known personalities if...
Tim Tebow’s Net Worth, Career, Lifestyle, and More Revealed
Tim Tebow is an American football player, baseball player, executive producer, and businessman. His life is quite a curiosity for...
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt’s Net Worth, Career, Lifestyle, and More
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt can be said to be one of the well-known star kids. This is due to her parents being...
Jason Bateman’s Net Worth, Career, Lifestyle, and More Explored
Jason Bateman has been a household name for many of us. Now it makes us curious about how much Jason...