Starting life over after divorce is not for the faint of heart. Many casualties from this war try but fail unsuccessfully to experience real healing after divorce. This is no easy feat, as it starts with complete honesty with self – something the best of us struggle with.
There are some signs to help guide you along your healing path. Here are 12 signs that you’re moving toward healing and empowerment after divorce.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
1. You know who you are. Because you are consistently honest, you embrace both the good and the bad and have reached a level of self-acceptance. You accept that you are not perfect, and you can hear feedback that doesn’t always place you in the best light.
YOU TRUST YOURSELF
2. You trust yourself. Because you have been honest and done the hard work to really get to know yourself, you trust yourself. You are discerning with people, and you know you can trust your decisions.
YOU CAN UNABASHEDLY SAY “NO” TO OTHERS
3. You are able to say “no” without explanation. In the past you’ve always felt obligated. You now realize that you are not obligated to others.
YOU DO NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO MISUSE OR ABUSE YOUR TIME
4. You do not allow others to abuse or misuse your time. You have increased self-worth and value yourself, so others must now value you too!
YOU DO NOT ALLOW ABUSE OF YOUR FINANCES
5. You do not allow others to abuse or misuse your finances. You are more discerning with your resources.
YOU PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
6. You share your personal information appropriately, not too much and not too little. Your business is your business and not everyone else’s.
YOU ARE IN TUNE WITH NEEDS VS WANTS
7. You are very in tune with what you need and with what you want. You don’t get needs and wants mixed up. You are clear on what is needed in your life versus what you can live without.
YOU VALUE YOUR OWN OPINION
8. You value your own opinion above others. You realize your value and feel no need to compromise.
YOUR BUTTONS HAVE CHANGED
9. The same triggers no longer control you.
YOU ARE ABLE TO SEE YOUR FORMER LOVE OBJECTIVELY
10. You are able to see your former love objectively. You have a broader perspective enhancing your ability to be understanding.
YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BEING ALONE
11. You are comfortable being alone. You thoroughly enjoy your own company because you realize how much you have to offer.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU STAND FOR
12. You know what you stand for. You have truly connected with the purpose in your life.
At Exhilarated Life, LLC, we know the traumatizing pain of divorce and of having to start life over and we can help! We specialize in helping people like YOU bounce back POWERFULLY from divorce through our Release, Resolve & Rejuvenate Program. Book your complimentary call today at https://exhaled-life.coach/. Spots are very limited! Reclaim YOUR power! Thrive with an Exhilarated Life!
Your trusted divorce & trauma recovery coach,
Alberta D. Jordan, MHA, CPC
Bestselling Author, Speaker, Certified Coach
EXHILARATED LIFE, LLC
Alberta is a dynamic divorce recovery & trauma coach who helps individuals navigate life post-divorce. She is the CEO of Exhilarated Life, LLC. The specialized programs at Exhilarated Life guide and empower trauma survivors post-divorce so that they can bounce back POWERFULLY, CONFIDENTLY, WHOLE, and MORE PURPOSEFULLY.
Alberta had been coaching some 20+ years before deciding to solely focus on trauma survivors. Alberta states, “I have lived through trauma. I am living my best life now and I want to help you do the same!”
Best Hair Cutting Scissors
Hairdressing is an intricate dance of skill and precision, and at the heart of this art form lies a tool...
Top 8 Reasons to Choose Long Island Car Service
Regarding smooth and luxurious transportation on Long Island, discerning individuals opt for a reliable Car Service in Long Island. These...
Privacy and Anonymity in Blockchain: Zk-SNARKs and Zk-STARKs
In the evolving landscape of blockchain technology, privacy and anonymity stand as critical concerns. This article delves into Zk-SNARKs and...
Investing as an Art: Strategies and Risks
Investing as an Art: Strategies and Risks explores the intricate balance between strategic financial planning and the inherent uncertainties of...
The Most Comfortable Heels for Standing All Day
As a career woman clocking long days on your feet, you must desire to have a pair of the most...
The Role of Corporate Gifts in Dubai’s Tourism and Hospitality Industry
In the bustling hub of Dubai’s tourism and hospitality industry, the exchange of corporate gifts plays a pivotal role beyond...
Is ‘Neon’ Season 2 On The Cards?
Curious to know if Neon season 2 is happening. Let’s explore. The show follows Santi, an aspiring reggaeton performer, and...
Is ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 24 Happening?
Midsomer Murders has been a year-end tradition for many of us. One of the longest-running British series is a constant...
Everything You Need To Know About ‘The Orville’ Season 4
The famous sci-fi show The Orville had been ruling the heart of its audience, after surviving the move from Fox...
Everything To Know About ‘Cells At Work!’ Season 3
Cells At Work! is a highly addictive anime series, especially due to its cute characters. Are you missing the fun...